Skip to Content

All News and Pages Related to "LACMRERS"

Facilities & Resources

Posted on May 7th, 2010

IIHR has been a part of the University of Iowa’s central campus since 1920, when a small model laboratory was opened on the banks of the Iowa River in downtown Iowa City. Research activities expanded rapidly, and by 1928 a larger Hydraulics Laboratory replaced the original small structure. Today, a steadily growing research program and […]

Site by Mark Root-Wiley of MRW Web Design