T. Dogan, “URANS and DES for Delft Catamaran for Static Drift Conditions in Deep Water,” May 2013.
- S. Cook, “Effects of Headwinds on Towing Tank Resistance and PMM Tests for ONR Tumblehome,” December 2011.
- T. Takai, “Simulation Based Design for High Speed Sea Lift with Waterjets by High Fidelity URANS Approach,” August 2010.
- M. Marquardt ((co-chair w/J. Longo), “Effect of Waves and the Free Surface on a Surface-Piercing Flat-Plate Turbulent Boundary Layer and Wake,” December 2009.
- G. Reins, “Experimental Study of an Impulsive Plunging Breaker Downstream of a Bump in a Shallow Water Open Channel Flume,” July 2008.
- A.P. Heredero, “Urans and DES For Wigley Hull at Extreme Drift Angles,” July 2005.
- N. Sakamoto, “RANS Simulations for High Speed Ships in Deep and Shallow Water,” May 2005.
- G. Weymouth (co-chair w/R. Wilson), “Rans CFD Predictions of Pitch and Heave Ship Motions in Head Seas,” December 2002.
- M. Kandasamy, “Rans Simulation of Free-Surface Wave-Induced Separation Around a Surface-Piercing NACA 0024 Hydrofoil,” December 2001.
- B. Metcalf, “Experimental Investigation of Free-Surface Wave-Induced Separation Around a Surface-Piercing NACA0024 Hydrofoil,” December 2001.
- I. Gil-Llamas, “Performance of the SST and BSL k-w Turbulence Models in the Prediction of the Flow Around a Surface Piercing Flat Plate with Stokes’ Waves External Flow,” July 2000.
- G. Dolphin, “Evaluation of Computational Fluid Dynamics for a Flat Plate and Axisymmetric Body from Model- to Full-Scale Reynolds Numbers,” June 1997.
- A. Subramani, “Extensions of a Viscous Ship-Flow CFD Method for the Calculation of Sinkage and Trim,” December 1996.
- B. Chen, “Computational Fluid Dynamics of Four-Quadrant Marine-Propulsor Flow,” August 1996.
- Z. Zhang, “Wave-Induced Separation,” August 1995.
- H.-P. Huang, “Effects of Waves and Free Surface on Turbulence in the Boundary Layer of a Surface-Piercing Flat Plate,” August 1994.
- R. Black (co-chair w/L. Landweber), “Solution of Integral Equations of the First Kind for Application To Displacement Thickness,” May 1991.
- J. Longo, “Scale Effects on Near-Field Wave Patterns,” August 1990.
- J. Lazaro (co-chair w/R. Ettema), “Dynamics of Continuous-Mode Icebreaking,” February 1987.
University of Iowa theses are available for loan to other institutions and libraries through the Interlibrary Loan Department (ILL). ILL policies are posted at http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/ill/index.html. The ILL e-mail address is email@example.com